martes, 17 de enero de 2012

LOOKING FOR THE BEST MALE "EL DORADO IS DVARISKIU" OF GAMEKEEPERS OF WUTHERING HIGHTS.






In these photos I'm like a kid who just know their idols, "Igor" El Dorado Is dvariskiu and their owners, Jovan and  Vera from Bullmastiff Kennel Gamekeepers of Wuthering Hight.  Igor is one of the best  males I've seen, spectacular, all is strength and power, very good movement and always happy.


Apart of this champion well-known  for the majority,  the other bullmastiff  have nothing to envy.

I recommend you take a look at their website http://bullmastiffkennel.weebly.com/index.html, and particularly noted a spectacular female Mara Gamekeepers of Wuthering Hight, only seeing the photography is all said. But it should be noted that to appreciate the quality of these specimens must see them live, because the photos do not do justice.

On this visit I also enjoyed their hospitality and impregnating me some of his extensive knowledge.  I have seen how perform this magnificent work that  it consists in marked path to get that perfect specimen living in the minds of all breeder and  they are very close to achieving

Thank you Vera and Jovan for; the good time we spent together, for long conversations about bullmastiff and that I can enjoy the wonderful bullmastiffs that you have at home.  I came here looking for a magnificent specimen of Bullmastiff and i have found much more important think, great friends and  great memories.